Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 13 : Dream

*Dream*

I Dream to be a teacher, I Dream to be a dancer, I Dream to be a singer,I Dream to be a doctor,I Dream to be a IAS officer, I Dream... yes I Dream...

Dreams that keep us awake...Dreams that make us feel alive ,keep blood flowing in our veins.

When we are dreaming to be something in our professional life, there are many who just dream to live life like us only, a cancer patient in his last stage is dreaming for a normal life , a beggar at red light just dreaming to live a life of respect a life of dignity , the gatekeeper of the shopping-malls is dreaming of one day he will bring his family to this mall and someone else will be opening the gate for him.

Big, Small, Good, Cute, Ambitious, One, Lot, possible, Impossible, Fiction, Non-ficition, Fantasy - but dreams are dreams.

Eyes and heart is filled with the hope one day I will fulfill the dream of my mom that I wont be washing utensils like her in the houses, I wont be cleaning the room of the children of my maalkin, I will be able to count my hard-earning money she is getting, I won't be be a drive, I won't be rug-picker...

One day...yes one day I will make my dream's true!!!

Dream till you alive and  Blahhout it....

No comments:

Post a Comment