Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 1 : What is Blahhout?

Ahhh , welcome friend!!! so welcome to my Blahhout zone!!

Now I know you must be curious to know what is this all about and who I am? Well for me its not so important to know about me, what important is what blahhout is.So, let me give me introduce to you, blahhout is a blog , a place , a zone to blah out your thoughts here about anything (of course comments will be moderate for sure, don't be naughty as main hun ek sanskari Indian gal!!!).

This is my own experiement of blahhouting my all thoughts here for a year.So, one post per day for a year.
Why?? well I also don't know, might be while these 365 days of journey I will be able to figure out this too.

So, cheers to the blogging world!!

have a Blahhout Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment