Friday, January 24, 2014

Day3 : Uski DP meri DP se aachi kaisa hai??

LOL... I can't stop myself laughing out when I overheard few girls conversation last evening and I won't be embarrass to confess that sometime this is the same feeling I also have when I saw some Vogue-cover page-model types DP of any girl!! hahaha so after knowing that I am not the only crazy girl for my DP I was pretty relaxed too that this is the trait of every NORMAL girl!!!

But then I realized is this is not the kind of useless marathon we people are running in? mainting our FB profile, twitter profile, watzapp profile, Instagram profile, pintrest profile, Linkdin and don't know how many more social media . We have all our own virtual world showing the best of the best to the world real people in same virtual world.

hmmm its sometimes too good to be connected with so many people having a  virtual life within the real life but problem comes when this virtual life start taking lead of our real world.When we start doing everything just because we need to upload the latest pics on FB, visiting the most new happening spot in city so that we can showoff on our FB - "laaa laa laa I was the first one to visit that place!!". Instead of enjoying the coffee in the chilling cozy winter evening with your buddies you are first clicking the pic, updating on FB/Watzapp/twitter and then doing check-in status and only after shouting to the world that what you are doing with whom your are doing and blahh blahh and blahh...hang on how much I am actually enjoying?? and  only after all this you will take the actual sip of that coffee.

More shocking is when the couples are sharing their own private honeymoon pics, beaches pics ....hello there is something call as "Private Moments" too.

No wonders I have also done same sometimes and after that I felt like a psycho.Trying to do fake things , trying to showoff I am enjoying at so-and-maha-bore place, sipping coffee and eating food at most expensive place just because of the virtual world.

So, just to reduce the complexity and stress in my life the best thing I done is not configure my official emails in my smartphone after all it was not at all mandate while I was taking the job to be connected on emails by 24X7 and same I did with my personal emails and gtalk, cmon if my friends are missing me please call me before doing ping on gtalk and I was so annoyed from all useless promotional emails, I also uninstall the FB messenger, deleted my LinkedIn app and twitter too.

and can you even imagine my smartphone is still alive and still my life is awesome and infect more better.

So, can we just close our virtual world step out all virtual useless status/post/pics try to connect with real world with real people instead of just putting our self into pressure putting our life in front of strangers.

  Uffff we youth I tell you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment