Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 8 : Blahhout going Colorful

I was a web-graphic designer, wait a second I am still a web-graphic designer but won't mind to say the most lazy one when it comes to create design for myself.

Well, today I was feeling a little like designer type and bumped to my photoshop .My creative thoughts started flowing from my mind to my hands and in next moment I was  re-creating my blog I just started with blue color...why blue..because this is the color stuck in my mind from so many days.Blue will be the BRAND color of my blog also now!!

.

I  have done few add-on to Blahhout theme , I wanted to keep it creative yet elegant.So decided to play with the footer and header only. I have created a new logo for Blahhout or to be precisely correct the very first logo of the Blahhout. The glimpse is above for the initial draft open for feedback, suggestions and Blah Blah...

Stay tune, Stay Blahhout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment