Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 7 : Blahhout with colors

sometimes I am so much out of words and get creative with my art skills (hihihi).This become my own "ART THERAPY". Adding some more feather to my hat ,  I am a creative person, I love colors, arts, painting anything which is creative I enjoy that  and I keep myself into that.

There are 2 persons whom I actually really follow and they inspire me like hell.I try to replicate their work by adding my own touch to the artwork .For sure they both don't have any idea that their work have inspired me so  much that I follow this as my own "Art Therapy".

https://www.facebook.com/TheFilmyOwl (Angel Bedi)
https://www.facebook.com/ArtbyAarohi (Aarohi)

What is Art Therapy?
I pick a art piece or anything that inspired me .I start with the shopping of the material needed in it the next step is to start from raw to get down on pencil work then start adding colors till I am done.But this is not like 15 day project, 1 week project etc I draw or color when I am feeling down or angry or just not feeling good.By painting it lift my mood it makes me happy and it work like as a therapy and the best thing is while doing painting I start planning to quit my job to open online store where I can showcase my work of art (but then my parents recall me that baby it is your just hobby not your earning career!!)

Now days I am working on kathakali inspired by Arohi work and below are the few captures of same but work is still under progress.Will also share the work inspired by Angle Bedi








Blahhout creatively !!

No comments:

Post a Comment