Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 4 : Mera Bharat Mahan - Happy Republic Day !!

Happy Republic Day!!

So, first day out of the 2 days of a year when all over the Newspaper, TV, Radio, Roads, Hoardings, social media will be flooded by the national flag, patriotic messages, current leaders having pics with great leaders and all the patriotic songs.But c'mon why 26th Jan is on SUNDAY!! Public holiday on Sunday it is not at all fair :(

Anyhow, for me 26th Jan is always wake up early in morning get ready to sit in front of television tune to DD national - I don't even remember when was the last time I watched DD.While my mom in kitchen showing her best culinary skills in preparing the best breakfast for all her kids and my dad narrating us despite of already a good spokeperon in behind the visual of the 26Jan parade is narrating everything in HINDI. yes you read write in HINDI,it is mandatory for us to watch the 26th Jan in Hidnia

No comments:

Post a Comment